The Warrior

My Walker Stalker Con Experience

Jayden+Knight+with+his+aunt+and+cousin+posing+with+Ross+Marquand%2C+who+plays+Aaron+in+The+Walking+Dead.+
Jayden Knight with his aunt and cousin posing with Ross Marquand, who plays Aaron in The Walking Dead.

Photo courtesy of Jayden Knight

Photo courtesy of Jayden Knight

Jayden Knight, Staff Writer

On January 13th and 14th, I went to a comic con called Walker Stalker Con/Heroes & Villains Fan Fest. I went with my cousin and my aunt, and we had the time of our lives. I will write about the actors I met, what I did, the hotel, and I will include some pictures.

I met seven actors last weekend. I met: Norman Reedus, Christian Serratos, Stephan Amell, Steven Ogg, Austin Amelio, Ross Marquand and, Chandler Riggs. Some names you might recognize like, Stephan Amell. Stephan plays the Green Arrow in Arrow. You might also recognize the name, Norman Reedus. Norman plays Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead. I love all of these actors/actresses. They are really good actors.

I did a lot of things at Comic-Con for example, I walked around and saw some panels of a few of the actors. I also got a few autographs and selfies. When I met Ross Marquand I got his autograph, a selfie with him and we talked about the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos. Also, I got Norman Reedus’ autograph and a free shot glass from him! Mainly I waited in line though.

The hotel we stayed at was the Ramada Inn. It was such a nice hotel for the price. For only $71 you can get a non-smoking room, 2 beds, a pool, a hot tub, free Wi-Fi and a personal shuttle. It had good customer service too. We were all pleased with this hotel. I’m pretty sure that we will be attending this hotel next time we go to Walker Stalker Con.

That was my Walker Stalker Con/Heroes & Villains Fan Fest experience. I met some of my favorite actors, stayed at an amazing hotel, and had the time of my life doing multiple things. My aunt and cousin also had an amazing time.