Panic! at the Disco

Isabella Westberg, Staff Writer

Panic! At The Disco is an American rock band, from Las Vegas Nevada. Panic! At The Disco was formed in 2004. Panic! At The Disco was influenced by the Beatles, the Zombies, the Beach Boys. Brendon Urie (the lead singer) created the band with some childhood friends, Ryan Ross, Spencer Smith, and Brent Wilson. At the end Brendon Urie was the only one left in the band (Panic! At The Disco).

Panic! At The Disco’s genres are, pop rock, pop, pop punk, baroque pop. Most of Panic! at the Disco albums are nine in the afternoon, pretty odd, new perspective, too weird to live to rare to die. Brendon Urie grow up in a Mormon family Las Vegas. Panic at the disco was formed in the suburban area of suburban, and when Brendon Urie dropped out high school his parents kicked him out of the house. He stayed with his friends in tell he could afford an to rent an apartment.

Brendon was born on April 12, 1987 st George Utah. Brendon’s occupations are singer, songwriter, and musician. Brendon can do more than just vocals like guitar, piano, and drums. Brendon Urie is a very talented guy. He was the fifth and the youngest child to Grace, Boyd Urie. After high school, Brendon was the only one in the band, but Brendon made it off pretty well. In conclusion Brendon Urie is now known as Panic at the disco.