Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo

Breeann Jones, Staff Writer

This Japanese drama is 16 episodes of nothing but nonstop love and comedy. It is about a girl named Kotoko Aihara and her crush Nakoki Irie, it begins with a letter and is sealed with a kiss. The drama was created from March 29th 2013 to July 19th 2013 and is rated PG-13. And with such beautiful people, fans didn’t mind the wait, these beautiful people included Yuki Furukawa (Nakoki Irie), Honoka Miki (Kotoko Aihara), and many more.

The story line is as follows: Kotoko Aihara (Honoka Miki) is not intelligent and lacks focused when it comes to school, she is in the bottom class know as class F. Putting her social status aside she still falls hard for the school’s smarted student, Nakoki Irie (Yuki  Furukawa). He is at the top of class A and despite her heart-felt letter she gets turned down. Fans, such as myself, wondered whether they would ever fall for each other. Then tragedy strikes Kotoko’s family, a meteor strikes their new house and they are forced to stay with Mr. Aihara’s friend. Whose house could it be?

After they arrive, she finds that her worst nightmare and best dream have been fulfilled. Her father’s wife explains that they have a boy who goes to the same high-school, she then thinks back to the homes front gate. Then her worst nightmare is realized as he walks through the door, Nakoki lives here. What will happens to her? You’ll have to find out when you watch it.

I feel if you like comedy and romance then watch this show. Feelings take flight, crash and burn, and rekindle. I can feel Kotoko’s pain of being turned down, no matter how hard she tries he just has to be a brick wall. And just image they share a bathroom, how do you think that would feel? To share a bathroom with your crush! I’ll tell you that she does fantasize throughout the show and they can get pretty weird. But to make this short hope that you enjoyed reading this and will look this show up on Netflix, it is really good.