Liza Koshy

Kayti Cox, Staff Writer

Elizabeth Koshy (born March 31, 1996) is a Vine & Youtube star who goes by, “Lizzza”. Koshy has over 5 million subscribers following her YouTube channel, her most popular video is, “Get Money!!! Dollar Store with Lizzza” which has over 11 million views in under a year. Koshy was borned in Houston, Texas and now lives in Los Angeles where she attends college to study Business Marketing since 2014.
Lizzza was in high school when she started making Vine videos. An app she downloaded because of her friends. Lizzza is in a relationship with fellow YouTube star, “David Dobrik”. The pair has been together since 2015. Lizzza is half-Caucasian and half-Indian.
Random facts about Liza Kosh include that she was born July 23, 1996 (20 years). She was born in Houston, Texas, United States. Liza’s birth sign is Leo, her nickname is Lizza, and her occupations are comedian, Vine Star, Internet Personality, Instagram Star, and YouTube Star.
Facts about Liza Koshi’s boyfriend, David, include that he is a YouTube star from Chicago, Illinois who has accumulated over 2.9 million subscribers to his self-titled channel. He was also popular on the 6-second video app Vine, where he earned more than 1.3 million followers.